Here at our Gamskogelblick, hygiene has always enjoyed a particularly high priority, and we will continue to do so. We introduced additional necessary health regulations due to SARS-CoV-2. Privacy is maintained thanks to the self-contained apartments and our small-family run size with our three holiday apartments. This also conveys a bit of security and so it can be a thoroughly relaxing holiday.
As the regulations and laws may change, we will provide the latest information on regulations for your protection at our information board at the reception.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS AT THE GAMSKOGELBLICK
Due to a force majeure event (e. g. quarantine of entire towns, cities or countries, entry/exit bans, etc.) it won’t be possible to start the trip, no cancellation fees will be charged. The deposit will be refunded or credited as a credit for a next stay. For all other cases the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions https://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf
We have adapted the cancellation conditions accordingly (until 30.04.2022):
- up to 31 days before arrival free of charge
- 30 days to 7 days before arrival 70 % of the total price of the stay
- 6 days to 1 day before arrival 90 % of the total price of the stay
- no-show, late arrival or early departure 100 % of the total price of the stay
Important: These cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled holiday apartment can be re-let in whole or in part.
We recommend the conclusion of a cancellation insurance! e. g. with “Europäische Reiseversicherung AG”. With the products Hotelstorno Plus or Premium you can select the desired scope of services - You can take out the cancellation insurance directly when booking online on our homepage www.gamskogelblick.com or at www.europaeische.at
Entering Austria & Access to certain areas & accommodation establishments requires the following:
NEW: 2-G+ Entry Regulations for Austria
Austria is tightening its entry rules from 20 December 2021: Travel to Austria for touristic purposes is possible for vaccinated and recovered people. However, if you haven't received your booster jab, you need a negative PCR test on top. Please check the website of the AUSTRIAN TOURISM BOARD for further informations.
2-G-rule (vaccinated or recovered)
- For hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, leisure centres, gyms, cultural institutions (cinemas, theatres etc.), ski lifts and body-related services (such as hairdressers) proof of vaccination (certificate valid 270 days) or recovery (valid 180 days) is mandatory (children under the age of 12 are exempt).
- COVID tests (both PCR and antigen) are no longer valid as "entry tests".
- FFP2 masks are required on public transport, in cable cars and in all retail businesses and museums.
- 2-dose-vaccinations are now valid for 9 months only after the second dose (previously: 12 months)
- Up until 5 December, proof of the first dose plus a negative PCR test are valid for hospitality businesses, body-related services and events.
- Children under 12 years are currently exempt from entry rules, for minors between 12 and 18 years, a solution is being worked on.
BEHAVIOR FOR GUESTS IN ACCOMMODATION ESTABLISHMENTS
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other persons except persons from the common Household or fellow travelers in the same accommodation unit.
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Pay contactless if possible. Payment of invoice preferably by card.
- Wash hands several times a day with water and soap min. Wash for 30 seconds.
- Avoid contact on the face with uncleaned hands. Sneeze or cough in the bend of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- If there are signs during your stay please inform your host immediately.
With your prudence, you protect yourself, as well as the other guests, and your hosts!
In order to offer guests and hosts protection from COVID-19 and security in their accommodation, all guests are asked to follow the rules of conduct consistently.