Here at our Gamskogelblick, hygiene has always enjoyed a particularly high priority, and we will continue to do so. We introduced additional necessary health regulations due to SARS-CoV-2. Privacy is maintained thanks to the self-contained apartments and our small-family run size with our three holiday apartments. This also conveys a bit of security and so it can be a thoroughly relaxing holiday.
Due to the minimum distance of 2 meters & required tests, we can only open the wellness area by apartment. So we provide a PRIVAT-SPA. We ask you to tell us in advance to use the SPA, so that we can implement the regulations for your protection.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS AT THE GAMSKOGELBLICK
Due to a force majeure event (e. g. quarantine of entire towns, cities or countries, entry/exit bans, etc.) it won’t be possible to start the trip, no cancellation fees will be charged. The deposit will be refunded or credited as a credit for a next stay. For all other cases the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions https://www.hotelverband.at/down/AGBH_englisch.pdf
We have adapted the cancellation conditions accordingly (until 31.10.2021):
- up to 15 days before arrival free of charge
- 14 days to 8 days before arrival 70 % of the total price of the stay
- 7 days to 1 day before arrival 90 % of the total price of the stay
- no-show, late arrival or early departure 100 % of the total price of the stay
Important: These cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled holiday apartment can be re-let in whole or in part.
We recommend the conclusion of a cancellation insurance! e. g. with “Europäische Reiseversicherung AG”. With the products Hotelstorno Plus or Premium you can select the desired scope of services - You can take out the cancellation insurance directly when booking online on our homepage www.gamskogelblick.com or at www.europaeische.at
Access to certain areas & accommodation establishments requires the following:
- Negative test (monitored self-tests are valid for 24 hours, antigen tests of pharmacy, testing facility for 48 hours, PCR tests for 72 hours)
- Vaccination certificate (valid for one year from 22 days after the first vaccination)
- Certificate of recovery (up to 6 months after illness)
BEHAVIOR FOR GUESTS IN ACCOMMODATION ESTABLISHMENTS (AS OF 05/2021)
- Keep at least 2 meters away from other persons except persons from the common Household or fellow travelers in the same accommodation unit.
- FFP2 mouth and nose protection indoor and public transport, taxis, cable cars, pharmacies, all shops and supermarkets, banks, post office and all other establishments with customer contact in enclosed premises. In the interior of accommodation facilities and restaurants!
- Restaurants: entry requirement with valid negative Covid-19 test, registration, max. 4 people/table, Closing time 10 p.m.
- In-/Outdoor pools, gym, museum other leisure & sport facilities: entry requirement with valid negative Covid-19 test, registration
- Do not shake hands or hug.
- Pay contactless if possible. Payment of invoice preferably by card.
- Wash hands several times a day with water and soap min. Wash for 30 seconds.
- Avoid contact on the face with uncleaned hands. Sneeze or cough in the bend of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- If there are signs during your stay please inform your host immediately.
With your prudence, you protect yourself, as well as the other guests, and your hosts!
In order to offer guests and hosts protection from COVID-19 and security in their accommodation, all guests are asked to follow the rules of conduct consistently.